For more information please contact:
An activist life can be an immensely rewarding one filled with purpose and community. Through their hard work and commitment, there is no doubt that animal activists are improving the lives of animals around the globe. However, activism can be challenging intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Constantly defending the vulnerable and oppressed against the forces of thousands of years of culture and commerce, is not just hard work; it can put animal activists at odds with their families, communities, and society. In Defense of Animals’ Council of Sustainable Activism (CoSA) provides tools and training that help animal activists succeed and thrive.
- Gain clarity on their missions
- Work effectively and efficiently
- Create successful and satisfying careers
- Balance their activism with the rest of their life, and
- Avoid (or heal from) burnout and trauma